Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

A few pictures from our Easter. Lot's of fun!

Could he be any cuter?
Notice the lovely bruise...that's one week after the owie.
Kiss for baby Claire

Claire and Bri
My family minus Tara (someone has to work at Harborview on holidays)
Kailee showing Connor where the last egg is hidden.
Hunting
Grandma and Landen
Grandpa helping Connor keep track of his eggs.
My parents and their grandkids.
My brother and his family.
Kailee and Landen
Starbucks treat after church.
I love scones!
My family and Grandma DeeDee after church.
Grandma DeeDee helping Connor with the Easter basket she made for him.
Cute family! :-)
Another cute family- our friends the Knapps.
My parents' dog
Connor and his buddy Ava
SO interested in the golf cart zooming by.
Coloring the eggs on Saturday.
Connor's method was to dump the dye on the eggs. :-)

1 comment:

Audrey said...

looks like fun! your little guy is so cute!