Sunday, September 19, 2010

blogging break


I am a horrible blogger I have decided. I think I just got so overwhelmed at the thought of all I wanted to post, that I just stopped. I am one of those people you are always thinking...gee I wish they would hurry up and update their blog :-)
My goal is to try and get some pictures up so that when baby #2 comes- I might be able to keep it up.
Speaking of- for those who don't know...
We are expecting baby #2 sometime around March 1. We are super excited- although I think I am still somewhat in a state of shock that we are already to the point where we are expecting a second child AND I just turned 30....when did I get so old?!


2 comments:

Audrey said...

connor is so cute!! congrats on baby #2. you will be an awesome mom of two!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I am a horrible blogger too. As much as I want to keep up...I find it hard. And it's sooo much easier to keep everyone up to date on Facebook! :)