Saturday, February 7, 2009

Game Farm Park

Whoa there! We had to bribe this guy with bread so he's stop playing "Chicken" with the van.
Up close
Seriously! In my car!
Not a sight you see in WA-usually.
A big bear...so what...

On our BIG December vacation- with Connor still feeling a little under the weather (imagine lots of poopy/runny blow outs) we headed to Port Townsend with my parents and cousins Rick and Colleen.  We spent a week at the Worldmark condo's.  One of our big adventures was going to the Game Farm Park to see all the animals.  Now I don't know if Connor was too impressed but the rest of the van-load was laughing hysterically as the buffalo chased us around the park.  There are big warning signs "DO NOT STOP YOUR VEHICLE NEAR THE BUFFALO!"  I had buffalo slobber on my vehicle for days following the trip.  Enjoy the pictures! 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That must have been a cool trip! How funny to have an animal just standing right in your way!