Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trying to catch up :-)

Grandma DeeDee brought Daddy's legos!!!
Yes...my shoe basket was on the fireplace hearth...and no I don't actually have a fireplace on the hearth. How we bought two houses with two fireplaces sans fireplaces I don't know. But it made a good place to play.

Tara holding Landen on the day we celebrated BRENDAN GETTING HIS NATIONAL BOARDS!
My GREAT friend Rachel and her son Carter came to visit.


Well...here is a start to the loads of pictures I just downloaded to my computer. We had some adventurous months with Thanksgiving, Brendan getting his Nation Boards, Grandma Dee and Grandpa Jeffreys visiting, Christmas and a trip on an airplane, bus, and train.
Oh yeah, AND we went to Disneyland and Palm Springs...but if you asked Connor what he did he would tell you pane, bus and choo, choo :) Those were definitely his highlights!!!


3 comments:

Audrey said...

Looks like Christmas started out as a fun time! Can't wait to hear about Disneyland!

The Swensruds said...

Sounds like you have had a busy couple of months! Congrats to Brenden on getting his National Boards!

Anne said...

WOW! I am so excited you are back to blogging so I can catch up on ALL that has been going on in your lives. I can't believe you went to Disneyland! Now that Emily has seen Cinderella and fell in love with the castle I promised her we would go when she was 7. I think that is the only way we could manage three little ones there!