Monday, July 20, 2009

New Friend

Rachel and Gracie
Connor and I in the water with Rachel and Gracie watching.

Another boy my size! 
Connor and Trevin
Playing in a bucket of water

Connor and I had an opportunity to go out to my friend's (Rachel and Scott) cabin on Clear Lake yesterday.  We were very excited since Audrey, Bryce, and their little boy Trevin were coming to play too.  Audrey had Trevin just a few weeks after Connor was born and we had wanted the two to meet.  I'm not sure they knew exactly what to think.  But I loved that he had another little boy to play with.  Gracie (Rachel and Scott's) daughter showed them how things were done :)  She taught them all about jumping on a giant intertube- when Connor and I got home he wanted to practice on our bed :)  

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I loved that they got to meet and play together yesterday! It was so nice to see you again, too. I think we're kindred spirits in a lot of ways :)

Anonymous said...

I love that Connor practiced his new jumping on the bed! :)
Nice photo of me in the water...not so exciting to see myself in a bathing suit! haha