Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dash Point

Lots of sand to shovel! 
Checking out the driftwood
Posing :)
Heading towards the water with Bri, Tara, Connor and Finley
The sisters:Tara, Bri and me (missing Karlee)

Yesterday my sister, Briana, decided that we needed to take a trip to the beach.  Tara and her dog Finley, Briana, my Mom, and Connor and I met up at Dash Pt. State Park.  We spend a fun hour or so playing.  Connor wasn't "big" on sand sticking to his feet or hands so it was interesting.  We definitely need to get the little man some beach shoes.
Unfortunately, the end of the day wasn't so fun.  While we were down at the beach my Mom's car was broken into- and her purse and CD's were stolen.  Totally creeped me out because when we got the beach I saw a "suspicious looking character" leaning on his car smoking and peeking into my Mom's car windows...in hindsight I feel like I should have taken down his license plate number....

No comments: