Saturday, April 19, 2008


Connor is 1 month old! 
It has been one month since the arrival of our little boy. We can hardly believe the changes parenthood has brought.  I've gotten pretty good at waking at the sound of a cry and jumping out of bed to feed him.  Brendan and I are both fairly accomplished at dodging pee and poop when changing him.  For those of you who haven't heard our stories...our little guy loves to wait and surprise people changing him with a little shower! 
Connor is doing a great job growing.  He has outgrown his newborn clothes and is so long we are worried that he will soon outgrow his 3 month pj's! 
He is learning to make all sorts of noises, including one of his new favorites, screaming for no apparent reason.
Brendan went back to work a week ago and Connor and I look forward to seeing him come home every night.
That's all for now as Connor is making his "I'm waking up and you better be ready to feed me" noises.

No comments: